Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing #8

Creative commons seems to be a neat idea since copyright laws are so confusing. I like that there is a site to go to that has creative ideas that are able to be shared, reused, and remixed without getting into trouble. This type of program allows pictures, songs, films, stories, and drawings to be shared for different purposes especially when creating a lesson for a classroom.
I have never noticed the CC logo on any websites that I have visited, but I will be on the lookout from now on. I think that when the students in school learn about this tool, they will be able to create many cool things with their technology learning projects. They will be able to reuse pictures, songs, drawings, etc. to make their projects ideal.
I have not used any type of digital images, audio or video clips from the web in my classroom just yet, but I will next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment