Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #10




I liked creating this slideshow. Although, I couldn't link my slideshow in the text because everytime that I made my link, I would get a different slideshow than the one I created. Even when I would put my link at the bottom where I gave credit for my pictures, I would still get the same wrong slideshow. This was my first slideshow ever to create. I guess I am a little behind on the times. The slideshow that I created shows the importance of being able to read. The pictures are of different things that people grow up and read in everyday life. When students see how reading and math are used daily as an adult, they understand the importance of learning the skills in that subject area. I could have added a few more pictures of important reading material, but I didn't want anything to mess up. I am a little slow at these activities since I am not as familiar with them.
Magazines: by Confession: I Love Magazines! by Astrid

Candy Recipe Cards by the Felt Mouse

Word of the Father by Billy Reed


Street Signs Have No Spell Check by Datsdof


The Internet is not a newspaper by mfophotos

2 comments:

  1. Alicia,
    It looks like you are getting the hang of it! Good job on the slide show and getting it embedded. You are moving right along. Call if you get stuck again; I really don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete