Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing #11

I created this mosaic through Mosaic Maker using pictures that I had in my favorites from flickr. I had a pretty easy time trying to figure out how to put this all together. I didn't do a lot of pictures because I didn't want it to take up too much space. This could be a cute way to display the students in a classroom to a blog. My students always like getting their pictures made, if they were displayed on a blog... they would really be excited! A mosaic of classroom activites or projects could be another good way to display things going on in the classroom. I just need to get a little more confidence in this blogging stuff before I dare try one for my classroom.

Lucky Maltese Dog-One Year Old June 2003

Maltese Puppy

Now That's A Bed Full Of Yorkies

Yorkie Puppy

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Fracture-Filled Diamond



I created the comic strip with Comic Strip Generator. This was a lot of fun. I am not sure that the choices of comic strips are all appropriate for school, but it was fun to look through them all and try to be creatively funny.


I used the Futune Cookie Prophecy Generator to create the fortune in the cookies. Students could type a positive message to send to another student to build confidence and self esteem in others. They could also make up a positive fortune about a student to exchange with them in the classroom. This could be done during a friendship discussion or about the student of the week.



I created the Etch A Sketch with the Etch A Sketch Generator. I tried to be creative on how this toy was such a hit back in the day. Now, kids of all ages love the computerized toys.


I really enjoyed these generators. I think I could have spent all night creating, but there's got to be a stopping point...and this is it!

1 comment:

  1. These get addictive!
    Remember when you go to post pictures of your students on your blog, you will need to get parent permission. The district has a form you can use!

    ReplyDelete