Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing #13

Wow! I never thought there would be so many websites available on the internet. There is pretty much a website for any and everything. Once you get the bookmarks and tags created on delicious, the more time you save when needing to look something up. I will need to play around a little more with this program to find more things of interest to me. I had a little trouble getting started, so I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I am a little nervous about people getting to see all of the things that are of interest to me, but I will get over it. I do, however, enjoy looking at other peoples interest. I like how you can get to this account from any computer. Since I always run into trouble with my home computer...I need to be able to get things done from a backup computer. When I get more time to get back to this site, I will add more bookmarks. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't log in with my blog title so you can find my account using coplinkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment