Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing #23

I have learned so much with this workshop. I can't believe how many different social network sites are out there. I think it's pretty smart to geer some social networks towards interests of subjects and topics, not just for your friendships. I have really liked exploring with Classroom 2.0. I like the way you can search to find information of interests with the click of a topic. This site is definitely a good one to use for educational purposes. There is so much going on: online tutoring, instructions, ideas, questions and answers. What a great way to get more resources.
I like the way the nings are displayed because the page is sectioned off in different areas of discussions. I can pick and choose what section to look at more carefully and what section to skip. I like to view comments to see if it's something that I want to continue to read or not.
I added a badge, some pictures, and comments to my profile on the ning network.

No comments:

Post a Comment