Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing #15

I thought playing in the sandbox was pretty easy. I could not get the table of contents created after following the directions with the special code and the headings. I will continue to work on getting it up and working. I had a lot of fun making things for my wiki post. I used some things that I already had, as well as, I created a few new items. I sometimes go a little crazy when I figure out how to do something. I hope that I can remember how to do all of these new things when school starts because there are a few things from this workshop that I want to incorporate into my classroom for next year. I hope my links to the things that I used in my wiki are correct. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to link it so I just typed it in myself.
My sandbox page title is Wacky About Wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment