Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing #16

The Library Thing site seems to look very helpful to people who love to read. I like how you can search for books, sort books, edit book information and apply "tags" on the site. This site seems to be like an on-line book club. It allows people to rate and write reviews about books that have been read by others. Each page shows who has the book and what they thought about it. This site is one of the largest book club sites on line. I like how the site allows people to connect with others who read the same books. I think this is a great site to use to find books that are good to read personally, as well as professionally. I really enjoy reading books that are recommended by others. Even though everyone has different interest, I find that I enjoy my book a lot more when I have had others inspire me to read it. I guess you could say, I like to read a book with a good review. I will be using this site for educational and professional purposes. I will look through when needing books for my classroom and see which books have the best reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment